Plains Land Bank Careers
At Plains Land Bank we have one mission: provide financing that helps people achieve their dreams of owning and operating rural property in the Texas Panhandle.
To accomplish this, we rely on our outstanding employees and we welcome highly-motivated people on our team.
What Does An Ag Lender Do?
Our loan officers have significant experience in agriculture lending and a proven track record of expanding customer relationships by providing reliable customer service. Many have complimentary experience in accounting, agronomy, and livestock management.
We seek individuals who are:
- Energized by helping others
- Committed to providing great customer service
- Interested in agriculture
- Passionate about joining a family-like work environment
If this describes you, then you could make a great addition to the team.
Why Work for Plains Land Bank?
We offer excellent benefits and a culture that recognizes team members’ strengths and contributions. Some of the perks of working for us include:
- Paid time off and holidays
- Affordable health, dental and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Incentive pay plan
Plains Land Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Amarillo, TXDate Posted: Dec 30, 2020Job Type: Full Time